And a few tips about how to implement assessments to YOUR mix of marketing.
Brought to you by EMarketingAssociation.com:
by Robert Fleming, CEO//Founder of the eMarketing Association, The Worlds Largest Marketing Association
– Social Media: Social media marketing budgets will double over the next 5 years.
Send a free self-assessment to your SM contacts to engage them in a conversation.
– Content: Nearly 50% of companies now have content marketing strategies. Content is the king and always be will be, thus there will always be need for organic content which will attract your audience’s attention.
Offer a free automated assessment on your website based on your expertise that gives your visitor tangible results in the form of a score and a reason they received the score they got.
– Email: Email with social sharing buttons increase click-through rates by 158%. Creating email marketing campaigns with more shareable content and the ability to easily share will help increase your reach.
Tired of sending out the same old newsletter or trying to find new and fun information to send to your contacts? Surprise them with a quick survey or assessment and a free gift for doing the survey. Be sure to get a copy of Quick Start Guide For Online Lead Generating
– Events: 70% of B2B content marketers are finding events to be a very effective marketing tactic.
Start off your event by asking your attendees some questions electronically so that they can answer anonymously, using their laptop or tablet and then go through the assessment live with them – how many people answered. . . or ask them what they expect to learn at the event. Make it fun and “now.” Instant results.
– PR: 74% of reporters think press releases should include images. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words and 3/4th of the reporters agree with the same quote as well.
– PPC: 76% of PPC marketers (those who use pay-per-click advertising) plan to increase their PPC budget in 2015.
– SEO: SEO (search engine optimization) is vital — 33% of traffic from Google organic search results goes to the first item listed. Wow! If you’re not already active in Google +, you need to seriously consider how to add it in your online marketing strategy. Make certain you are optimizing all of the Google tools such as authorship markup, Google+ Local listings, Maps, etc. All of this will help towards your SEO.
Word Wrap Magic v.1.3
Do you send out text newsletters, broadcasts, autoresponders, and articles? If you don’t, you are not using the best ways available to promote yourself and your business.
If you do, you know that formatting for these publications can be tedious and time consuming. You also know that text email broadcasts should be 65 characters per line, right?
“OMG, this is a brilliant little program, why I never heard of it I don’t know 🙂 I’ve been struggling to get a tool like this for years, but always resorted to my tool inside ACCPOW, which only works in IE! 🙂 I LOVE YOURS!” ~~ Milana Leshinsky – Milana.com
“I use Word Wrap Magic to publish a bi-monthly newsletter. WWM works like a charm. Easy to use. Simple. Worth many more times than I paid for it. Thank you for such a great product and value.” ~~ Woody McMahon
“Yes, I have purchased this already. It saves a GREAT DEAL of time when I am trying to delete hundreds of carriage returns in an article so that I can format it to use in Microsoft Publisher or other programs. I need it to make a pdf and find this program invaluable! T. Shea
“This is just a note to say that I just bought ‘WordWrapMagic’ through PayPal.”
“After all these years of counting characters, I’m in an excellent position to appreciate it!”
“And, the best feature about this software is what I call its “Word De-Crapifier” — it completely strips the Microsoft Word formatting of dashes, quotation marks, and apostrophes that can show up in as alien characters in your email broadcast if not fixed.”
Have you ever sent out an email broadcast and one line was stretching way out beyond the rest of the text? Embarrassing, isn’t it?
Word Wrap Magic makes formatting newsletters, ezines, broadcasts and articles simple.
Recently I was told that if you are applying online for jobs and sending your resume copied from a Word document into a text box without first formatting it for the submission form, your resume may be getting thrown in the trash! Word Wrap Magic can fix the problem. Simply copy your Word resume document into the top box of Word Wrap Magic, go through the text and double space between paragraphs and bullets, set the line length to 65 and you have an acceptable document to submit.
Word Wrap Magic is a simple to use software that you install on your computer, have a handy icon on your desktop and be able to format your articles, newsletters, broadcasts, and resumes to whatever character length you wish. Here are just a few places where correct formatting is important. Formatting your newsletter text version for Ezine Manager Submitting articles to Yahoo! Groups Broadcasting messages to your list at 1shoppingcart, submitting your resume in text format Remove hard returns in a text document automatically!
Added feature you’ll love! I’m sure you know about how slanted quotes and single quotes translate from Word to text emails, right? Something like this:
Sounds of Spring: Did you know that birds make two different types of songs? One â€˜songâ€™ is a warning sound. It is flat, sharp and insistent. The other is itâ€™s
Notice those strange characters I’ve bolded – those are quotes and single quotes translated incorrectly in a text newsletter. If you are not careful when creating and testing your text version of the newsletter, you might be sending this out.
Word Wrap Magic takes care of that problem for you! The program automatically makes all of the slanted quotes and single quotes into straight quotes – yes, one less thing for you to worry about!
Just enter your text in the top box, choose the characters per line you want, hit submit and you have it in the bottom box, ready for you to cut and paste into your document.
The web site is at www.wordwrapmagic.com