Online Lead GeneratingBuilding Your List With Quality Leads
- Be clear on your message. Know your brand -- what it is you're known for -- and deliver that message consistently.
- Be aware of your ideal client's needs. How can you make their life easier?
- Be yourself. You want to be an integral part of your social media to bring your unique personal self to your audience. This creates relationships.
- Be helpful. Bring value by giving your audience a ton of helpful information, which incidentally, will build their trust.
- Be gracious. Read, like, comment on other people's posts, and give credit where it's due by sharing and tagging them when you share their content.
- Be consistent. Schedule time for your social media as a part of your overall marketing strategy.
Posted by my friend, Kristy Schnabel, Certified Social Media Manager with the Social Media Manager School. Kristy works with entrepreneurs to boost their online businesses. Kristy is the founder of It's Virtually Done.
Maybe you're questioning the value of your social media in your business planning. You might ask yourself,
"Why am I doing social media again?"
Answer: to show up.
Woody's right. It's the no-shows that fall by the wayside. You need to be in front of people for them to remember you and the help you offer.
But you want more than that -- you want to know HOW to show up, which brings me to my:
6 B's of Social Media
That's your base (another B), and from there you build (okay, now I have too many) your content and share it around driving traffic to your website where people can connect with you further (and buy your stuff!).
I'm socially yours!
KristyRead more link text
Is Your Product or Service an "Ideavirus?"
"Unleashing the Ideavirus" by Seth Godin is one of the most important books on business and marketing. It is not about finding the right marketing strategies, or knowing the right places to advertise in.
It's about creating a remarkable product with marketing built right into the product!
The concept behind Ideavirus is NOT making as much money as you can with your product right away - a different strategy would need to be in place for this.
The concept is to spread the word about your product or service to as many people in the world as possible, then leverage your audience by selling a paid version of this product or a completely different product.
For example, WinZip used to offer a free version of their file compression software for years. Last month I checked their site, and the free version is no longer available. But guess what! This program has become so popular among Windows users, it's almost a standard! Who cares about paying $30 for it now, if you "can't live" without it!
The same is happening to many other products, and the Internet is making things happen so much faster and easier today. It "amplifies" the word-of-mouth by thousands! Just think about your contacts’ contacts on Facebook!
Do you have a product or service that's an ideavirus? Could it become one with a few tweaks?
Use the online assessment to get your score: http://www.assessmentgenerator.com/ideavirus_assessment.html
Check each box that truthfully applies to you, and find out whether your product or service has a potential of being an "Ideavirus."
P.S. If you want to learn more about what "hive", "sneezers" and "amplifier" mean to your business, read the book!
Read more link text
Want to learn how you can eliminate most of the long, detailed telephone calls and lengthy emails explaining and vetting prospects by providing a simple link? This link is your vehicle to quickly gather all of the needed information from the prospects BEFORE you even respond to their voice message and email.
What is this method? – Assessments. Assessments are being used in a variety of ways throughout the coaching, career, employment, health, and even to test employees’ knowledge about the jobs they are doing. Jobs like customer service, software knowledge, hardware knowledge, management style, and what type of career a person would be most suited for can be tested and analyzed by giving a simple assessment. Think about all of the forms and questionnaires that you send manually to have people fill out so that you can get to know them better.
Quick Start Idea #1:
How to Attract More Clients Without Giving Away Complimentary Sessions
"Stop giving away your time!" said Terri Levine, the founder of ComprehensiveCoachingU and one of the super coaches today!”
Are you still giving away complimentary sessions to prospects?
Do you find this activity to be too time-consuming, and not productive enough? Then maybe it is time to find a new way to attract clients.
There is something you can offer to prospects that is both, highly valuable and doesn't require weeks or months to create. Something they just can't refuse, and will tell everyone they know about it!
I am talking about a free assessment, custom developed by you! Assessments are a great way to get prospects interested in your services, while saving you a lot of time and frustration. Even if you want to continue offering complimentary sessions, you will now be able to carefully screen each prospect before taking the call.
Why give away your time to those who are not serious about working with you?
You can use your current intake forms and questionnaires to create your own assessments to use for attracting new clients, screening prospects, testing existing clients, and simplifying the way your business operates.
This tool has been specifically developed for those who want to spend less time looking for prospects, and more time working with clients. There are many different types of assessments you can create with this tool:
You can create assessments that give one score for the entire assessment, or a “type” based or “category” type assessment that scores based on specific types, for instance, personality types or knowledge level.
1) "Checkbox" assessment allows users to check the items that apply to them and receive an instant score as a result.
2) "Scale 1-5" assessment allows users to choose how much a statement applies to them, on a scale of 1-5, and instantly view the results of the assessment.
3) “Scale 1-10” assessment allows a wider scale.
4) "Narrative" assessment allows you to ask open-ended questions, and collect information from a prospect or a client.
5) "True or False Quiz" can be used to test your visitors and clients on various subjects.
6) "Multiple Choice" assessment should be used for testing your prospects by giving them pre-determined answers to choose from. Or give each answer a point value with the best answer the highest point.
7) “Yes/No/Maybe” assessment
8) “Yes/No/Sometimes” assessment
9) "Mixed" type assessment allows you to build a combination of the above types, giving you an incredible flexibility in the assessments you can create and instantly receive a score.
Don't forget to download your copy of 200 Ways To Use Assessments In Your Business!
Contact me if you have questions!
Read more link text
And a few tips about how to implement assessments to YOUR mix of marketing.
Brought to you by EMarketingAssociation.com:
by Robert Fleming, CEO//Founder of the eMarketing Association, The Worlds Largest Marketing Association
- Social Media: Social media marketing budgets will double over the next 5 years.
Send a free self-assessment to your SM contacts to engage them in a conversation.
- Content: Nearly 50% of companies now have content marketing strategies. Content is the king and always be will be, thus there will always be need for organic content which will attract your audience’s attention.
Offer a free automated assessment on your website based on your expertise that gives your visitor tangible results in the form of a score and a reason they received the score they got.
- Email: Email with social sharing buttons increase click-through rates by 158%. Creating email marketing campaigns with more shareable content and the ability to easily share will help increase your reach.
Tired of sending out the same old newsletter or trying to find new and fun information to send to your contacts? Surprise them with a quick survey or assessment and a free gift for doing the survey. Be sure to get a copy of Quick Start Guide For Online Lead Generating
- Events: 70% of B2B content marketers are finding events to be a very effective marketing tactic.
Start off your event by asking your attendees some questions electronically so that they can answer anonymously, using their laptop or tablet and then go through the assessment live with them - how many people answered. . . or ask them what they expect to learn at the event. Make it fun and "now." Instant results.
- PR: 74% of reporters think press releases should include images. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words and 3/4th of the reporters agree with the same quote as well.
- PPC: 76% of PPC marketers (those who use pay-per-click advertising) plan to increase their PPC budget in 2015.
- SEO: SEO (search engine optimization) is vital — 33% of traffic from Google organic search results goes to the first item listed. Wow! If you’re not already active in Google +, you need to seriously consider how to add it in your online marketing strategy. Make certain you are optimizing all of the Google tools such as authorship markup, Google+ Local listings, Maps, etc. All of this will help towards your SEO.Read more link text