And a few tips about how to implement assessments to YOUR mix of marketing.
Brought to you by EMarketingAssociation.com:
by Robert Fleming, CEO//Founder of the eMarketing Association, The Worlds Largest Marketing Association
– Social Media: Social media marketing budgets will double over the next 5 years.
Send a free self-assessment to your SM contacts to engage them in a conversation.
– Content: Nearly 50% of companies now have content marketing strategies. Content is the king and always be will be, thus there will always be need for organic content which will attract your audience’s attention.
Offer a free automated assessment on your website based on your expertise that gives your visitor tangible results in the form of a score and a reason they received the score they got.
– Email: Email with social sharing buttons increase click-through rates by 158%. Creating email marketing campaigns with more shareable content and the ability to easily share will help increase your reach.
Tired of sending out the same old newsletter or trying to find new and fun information to send to your contacts? Surprise them with a quick survey or assessment and a free gift for doing the survey. Be sure to get a copy of Quick Start Guide For Online Lead Generating
– Events: 70% of B2B content marketers are finding events to be a very effective marketing tactic.
Start off your event by asking your attendees some questions electronically so that they can answer anonymously, using their laptop or tablet and then go through the assessment live with them – how many people answered. . . or ask them what they expect to learn at the event. Make it fun and “now.” Instant results.
– PR: 74% of reporters think press releases should include images. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words and 3/4th of the reporters agree with the same quote as well.
– PPC: 76% of PPC marketers (those who use pay-per-click advertising) plan to increase their PPC budget in 2015.
– SEO: SEO (search engine optimization) is vital — 33% of traffic from Google organic search results goes to the first item listed. Wow! If you’re not already active in Google +, you need to seriously consider how to add it in your online marketing strategy. Make certain you are optimizing all of the Google tools such as authorship markup, Google+ Local listings, Maps, etc. All of this will help towards your SEO.