Have you always wanted to work from your Home Office and have your own Home Based Business?
And, are you tired of reading about the “get rich quick” on-line schemes that aren’t right for you?
Virtual Assistance is honest work, you make money, you satisfy your work ethic needs, you stay at home, and you are helping others in their businesses – it’s a win/win all the way around.
Here is WHY the time is right NOW for you to consider a Virtual Assistant Practice!
Here is what you could accomplish after you subscribe:
- Be your own Boss
- Set your own hours
- Work on projects that you want to work on
- Determine your value and set your own price to achieve that
- Freedom to take a vacation when you want to take it
- The joy in starting your own successful business
- Spend more time with your family
- Incredible job satisfaction
— “WOW!!!! That’s amazing, great work Kathy! I really appreciate you and your amazing diverse abilities! 🙂 Excellent!”
You can be at the forefront in today’s ever increasing challenges:
- Increasing fuel costs
- Environmental Issues
- Increased exposure to health issues at the workplace
- Office politics – office gossip, hoping for raises, competing for a better title and the bosses’ attention
- Stuck in a pay grade that goes nowhere
- Stuck in a job that has no career path
If this sounds like the situation you are in right now, and you want the freedom to be you, work for you, set your own price, and answer to only you,
Virtual Assistance may be just what you are looking for.
Let me tell you how I “fell” into becoming a VA. At my company, in my cubical, trying to ignore the conversation in the next cubical about somebody’s problem with her boss, I flipped through a magazine where I was doing some marketing research for the company and there was an article about this new profession – Virtual Assistants.
I couldn’t wait until I got home so that I could do the research to find out if this was just one more get rich, work at home scheme or if it was for real. It was for real and I’ve never looked back. Over six years and counting…..so…
The Virtual Assistant
Creating, Filling and Sustaining a Virtual Assistant Practice
Welcome! to the new and exciting world of Virtual Assistance. These guidelines introduce you to this rapidly expanding home-based business. You will learn the basics of this business, how to get started on a budget, probably with the equipment you already have in your home office right now, how to attract clients and how to grow your business.
I’ve even included an assessment to see if VAing is right for you. You will get a clear understanding right from the beginning about what you will need to do to become a VA.
This guide is based on over six years of direct experience creating and managing a successful virtual assistance practice. We will refund your money if you are not satisfied.
You will have at your fingertips:
- VA Assessment to determine if being a VA is for you
- All of the Basics for getting your practice up and running
- Tools to understand if you can work alone from a home office
- Information about how much to bill, the billing process and how to bill
- Planning worksheets
- Determine who you want your clients to be
- Questions for prospective clients
- What to do after you have interviewed with prospective clients
- How to help people understand the concept of having a virtual assistant to help them
- Where and how to find and attract clients
- How and when to market yourself
- Tools and resources to help in your practice
“I found that the topics addressed my questions about VAing and even some that I didn’t think of. I especially liked the example letters and specific “how to” details.” LT, HI
Take the Free Assessment Now – Click here