What Will You Get When You Subscribe?
Below you’ll find a list or table of contents
of what you’ll be learning in the next several days and weeks.
Table of Contents
- Let’s Get Started
- What is a Virtual Assistant & Who Uses a Virtual Assistant?
- Getting the Most From Your Subscription
- VA Assessment…Is Becoming a VA Right For Your?
- Get Started with the Basics
- Understand Yourself – What Motivates YOU?
- What Skills & Equipment are Required to be a VA?
- Your Value, How Much $$$$, How to Invoice
- Get Down to the Real Work – Plan Your Practice
- Why Entrepreneurs Want a Virtual Assistant & Who Do You Want For Your Clients?
- Preparing to Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk
- Talking with Potential Clients
- Helping Others Understand The VA Concept
- What Should a VA Expect from a Client?
- Marketing: Observe and Be Available
- Where and How to Find Clients
- Welcoming Your New Clients Into Your Practice.
- VA Skills Set Above Your Technical Skills While Working With Your New Client
- Maintaining and Sustaining Your Partnerships
- Adding It All Up – Congratulations!